November 18-25, 2017
7-Day Yoga & Ocean Paradise in Panama
Beach, Bliss and Yoga Retreat in Bocas del Toro
Location: Panama, Central America With: Jessica Bellofatto
Imagine This: Yoga twice a day overlooking the ocean, learning to surf or honing your skills in tropical waters (no wetsuit required!), lazy lunches with great conversation followed by a walk on the beach or a book (or snooze) in a hammock, sailing the tepid blue Caribbean and paddleboard yoga in the gorgeous turquoise waters of the Caribbean, and so much more! Expect vigorous, transformational Yoga sessions in the mornings, with a strong emphasis on alignment and correct bio-mechanics, followed by sweet, mellow restorative sessions in the later part of the day, allowing the body to recover from surfing, paddling, or lazing around as the case may be! Pack your bikini and some sunscreen and get ready for a Thanksgiving week vacation way better than any turkey dinner.
Our Venue for This Retreat
The Isthmus of Panama is home to some of the purest natural beauty in Latin America: dense tropical rain forests, wide savannas, coral reefs bursting with aquatic life, and delightfully deserted beaches. The latest idyllic spot to emerge on travelers’ lists is Bocas del Toro, an archipelago made up of nine islands and hundreds of cays and islets. So get ready to hit the local, and much envied, clear Caribbean waters of Panama. This small island community is the perfect paradise to deepen your yoga practice, relax, sail, surf, explore and stargaze.
We will be staying at the Island Plantation Hotel in Bocas Del Toro. Get ready for barefoot elegance, island style. Each Island Plantation room is designed and decorated with natural comfort in mind. All rooms have gorgeous open-air bathrooms, front pool-facing patios, overhead fan for evening comfort (though the ocean breezes keep you cool) and a zen style that eases you into ‘island time’. Many rooms have one king bed and one twin with private bathrooms while the one upstairs suite shares a bathroom between two rooms with the trade off of a hammock-ed porch and amazing ocean and monkey-dwelling tree views.
The Travel Yogi’s retreat in Panama includes pre- and post-retreat night stays at the Bristol Hotel in Panama City. This boutique luxury hotel bookends our island time with all of the comfort and amenities you can expect: delicious food, amazing spa and luxuriously appointed rooms. Enjoy top notch service and all the flavor of Panama City right outside your door.
- Morning yoga with Jessica (excepting Panama City arrival and departure)
- Sweet, mellow restorative evening sessions with Jessica
- 2 nights accommodations in Panama City hotel (arrival and pre-departure night)
- Guided city walking tour of Casco Antiguo – a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Welcome dinner in a Casco Antiguo restaurant
- Group flights from Panama City to Bocas del Toro
- Transfers to and from the Albrook airport
- 5 nights beach front yoga-lux accommodation
- Group catamaran sail and snorkel
- Guided nighttime beach walk to watch the turtles lay eggs or to watch the babies head out to sea (seasonal)
- Ocean front cabana living
- Two delicious meals a day
- Transportation to and from Panama City (PTY) airport (on arrival & departure days only)
- Airfare to Panama City
- Additional excursions
- Alcohol or items of a personal nature/souvenirs
- Travel insurance (recommended)
Rates & Registration
Per person rates are outlined below. This retreat is hosted by The Travel Yogi—experts in creating amazing yoga adventure retreats in beautiful locations across the globe. Please signup via the link below. Book early to secure your preferred type of occupancy.
|Oceanfront Room, Single Occupancy||$3495|
|Oceanfront Room, Double Occupancy||$2995 per person|
|Room with Private Bath, Single Occupancy||$3295|
|Room with Private Bath, Double Occupancy||$2795 per person|
|Room with Shared Bath, Single Occupancy||$2895|
|Room with Shared Bath, Double Occupancy||$2295 per person|