February 8-10, 2019
3-Day SUP Yoga Teacher Training in Tulum
Learn to Teach Yoga on the Stand Up Paddleboard in Mexico!
Location: Tulum, Mexico With: Jessica Bellofatto & Nancy Kyd Cost: $1200
SUP Yoga is an amazing practice for developing core strength and balance, and it’s a wonderful way to enjoy nature’s beauty. The JBYoga and SUP Yoga Tulum joint SUP Yoga teacher training will prepare you to confidently and safely teach fun and challenging yoga classes on the water. This three-day course is also appropriate for non-teachers and SUP enthusiasts who wish to immerse themselves in the practice for three days in an absolutely beautiful tropical lagoon destination in Tulum, Mexico! In addition to receiving your SUP Yoga teaching certificate, you will also receive your WPA Level 1 Paddlers certificate.
What This Course Covers
This 3-day teacher training certification course includes:
- SUP Skills: Forward stroke, turn techniques and maneuvering, board anatomy and handling, launching and landing
- Beginner SUP: Clear, concise method for instructing a beginner paddle board lesson
- Safety & Rescue: Lifesaving techniques including flip rescue, active & passive drowning victims. Weather and marine hazards, local knowledge
- Anchor Systems: Individual and group, including how to make your own anchor line
- CPR Refresher
- JBYOGA Signature SUP Yoga Sequences from Beginner to Advanced
- JBYOGA SUP Yoga Manual
- WPA LEVEL 1 Manual
- Business of SUP Yoga: Starting your business, insurance, permitting, and defining your brand
- Equipment provided for duration of training: Boga Yoga Board, Werner ZEN paddle, anchor, and PFD
- Swag Bag: Awesome gear from our sponsors including organic JBYoga bag, water bottle, sunscreen, hat and tank top–plus a few surprise goodies!
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be issued both a WPA Level 1/Class 1 Instructor’s course certification, and a JBYoga/SUP Yoga Tulum SUP Yoga Teacher certification.
Location & Accommodation
Accommodation is not included in the tuition cost for this training. Here are some of our recommended accommodations in Tulum!
The cost of the Tulum SUP Yoga Certification is $1030 for the full 3 days. The cost is $450 per day for students who simply wish to immerse themselves in a full day of SUP Yoga, or who need to make up for missing a day on a previous training. You may also opt to take the first day only to receive your WPA Certificate. A non-refundable $350 deposit is required to hold your space, with the balance due no later than four weeks prior to the course date (January 10th). After January 10th, the full amount is due when registering. Please sign up using the button below. Please contact me if you prefer to pay by check.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
A $350 deposit is required to hold your space and is non-refundable in any event. Cancellations less than 4 weeks before the start date will receive a refund of their payment, less the non-refundable deposit and a $150 administration fee.