January 20-25, 2019
5-Day Yoga Retreat in Tulum, Mexico
Sea, Sand, Sun and SUP in the Caribbean
Location: Tulum, Mexico With: Jessica Bellofatto
Tulum, Mexico… if you have never been, you are in for a treat. This will be our twelfth annual retreat to this favorite location. If you are returning for your second time, or your 20th time, you understand the call of this magical place. Located 90 miles south of Cancun on the Yucatan Peninsula, the powdery white sand and turquoise water will be our backyard for a week of yoga, meditation, relaxation, and restoration. We will be staying at Amansala, one of the original yoga retreat locations along this stretch. With beautiful beachfront and rooftop yoga studios for sunset sessions, this is yoga how it is meant to be practiced :).
Our Venue for This Retreat
Amansala resort is set on a beautiful part of the of the beach in Tulum, Mexico. Getting to town is a short 10-minute drive or about 30 minutes by bike. It is an ideal hotel to use as a base to explore the surrounding areas. The Mayan ruins of Tulum are a short bike ride away and the world famous cenotes are all short trips as well. Amansala offers relaxed eco chic accommodation like no other boutique hotel in Tulum. Rooms are spacious, with attention to detail throughout. The restaurant serves fresh fish, local produce and the tastiest mango margaritas in the Riviera Maya. If you are looking to get away from it all, look no further! This year, our retreat will spread out across both Amansala Grande and Amansala Chica, which are just a one minute walk on the beach away from each other.
- Twice-daily yoga taught by Jessica Bellofatto, except TWO nights off to accommodate day excursions and free time.
- Morning pranayama and meditation daily
- All meals, starting with dinner on the day of arrival and breakfast on the day of departure. Please note that because there are so many amazing restaurants to explore in Tulum, we are adjusting the price and three of your six dinners are NOT included.
- Daily group run/walk
- Bike ride to the Tulum Ruins
- 5 nights, 6 day accommodation in a gorgeous beachfront location
- Stand up paddleboarding and sup yoga session with Jessica
- Kitesurfing lessons
- Mayan clay treatment
- Snorkeling cenotes (underground caves)
- Explore the ruins at Coba
- Massage and other spa treatments
- WiFi ($20 per week)
- Bike rental ($20 for one week)
A Sample Day
- 7am Guided pranayama and meditation session
- 7:30am Light breakfast (coffee, tea, fruit, granola, yogurt)
- 8am Guided beach walk/run
- 9-11am Yoga
- 11:30am Lunch
- 12-4pm Free time: read, relax, spa treatments, shopping in Tulum, optional excursions, nap 🙂
- 4pm Snack
- 5-7pm Yoga
- 7:30pm Dinner
Fly to Cancun International Airport (CUN) and plan to arrive on Sunday, January 20, 2019. Once you have booked your flight, please email Jessica your flight itinerary and transport will be arranged. Airport transfers can be arranged and costs from $45 to $150 per person each way, depending on the number of people traveling.
Rates & Registration
Per person rates for this retreat are outlined below. Please book early to secure your preferred type of occupancy. A non-refundable $750 deposit per person is required to secure your space on this retreat, with the balance due by November 25, 2019 (eight weeks prior to the start date). After this date, payment in full is required when registering. Please use the button below to sign up and join us for the eleventh annual JBYoga retreat to Tulum in 2019!
|Beachfront King (single occupancy)||$3000|
|Beachfront King (double occupancy, bed sharing)||$2500 per person|
|Beachfront (double occupancy, two beds)||$2750 per person|
|Beachview King (single occupancy)||$2850|
|Beachview King (double occupancy, bed sharing)||$2300 per person|
|Garden Room Plus (single occupancy)||$2450
|Garden Room Plus (double occupancy)||$2000 per person|
|Garden Room (triple occupancy)||$1800 per person|
Cancellation & Refund Policy
The $750 deposit is non-refundable. Cancellations prior to 8 weeks will receive a refund of monies paid, less the $750 deposit. Cancellations within 8 weeks of retreat date are non-refundable, with any outstanding balance fully payable. Since last minute injuries, illnesses, work emergencies, or deaths in the family unfortunately do happen, we HIGHLY recommend travel insurance.