SUP Yoga Teacher Training
in Tulum, Mexico
4-Day Paddleboard Yoga Teacher Training in the Caribbean
SUP Yoga is an amazing practice for developing core strength and balance, and it’s a wonderful way to enjoy nature’s beauty. The JBYoga and SUP Yoga Tulum joint SUP Yoga teacher training will prepare you to confidently and safely teach fun and challenging yoga classes on the water. This four-day course is also appropriate for non-teachers and SUP enthusiasts who wish to immerse themselves in the practice for three days in an absolutely beautiful tropical lagoon destination in Tulum, Mexico! In addition to receiving your SUP Yoga teaching certificate, you will also receive your WPA Level 1 Paddlers certificate.
What This Course Covers
This 4-day teacher training certification course includes:
- SUP Skills: Forward stroke, turn techniques and maneuvering, board anatomy and handling, launching and landing
- Beginner SUP: Clear, concise method for instructing a beginner paddle board lesson
- Safety & Rescue: Lifesaving techniques including flip rescue, active & passive drowning victims. Weather and marine hazards, local knowledge
- Anchor Systems: Individual and group, including how to make your own anchor line
- CPR Refresher
- JBYOGA Signature SUP Yoga Sequences from Beginner to Advanced
- JBYOGA SUP Yoga Manual
- WPA LEVEL 1 Manual
- Business of SUP Yoga: Starting your business, insurance, permitting, and defining your brand
- Equipment provided for duration of training: Boga Yoga Board, Werner ZEN paddle, anchor, and PFD
- Swag Bag: Awesome gear from our sponsors!
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be issued both a WPA Level 1/Class 1 Instructor’s course certification, and a JBYoga/SUP Yoga Tulum SUP Yoga Teacher certification.
Accommodations in Tulum
Accommodation is not included in the tuition cost for this training, however we have partnered with a local guesthouse Corazon De Jade to offer a 20% discount for our students during SUP yoga teacher trainings. It is located 300 meters from the center of Tulum and 10 minutes by car from the beach area, which makes it perfect to be a place of rest and relaxation after having enjoyed some of the many beauties and attractions of Tulum. More about accommodations options in Tulum!
The cost of the Tulum SUP Yoga Certification is $1400 for the full 4 days. The cost is $350 per day for students who simply wish to immerse themselves in a full day of SUP Yoga, or who need to make up for missing a day on a previous training. You may also opt to take the first day only to receive your WPA Certificate. A non-refundable $350 deposit is required to hold your space, with the balance due no later than four weeks prior to the course date. From four weeks prior to course date the full amount is due when registering. Please sign up using the button below. Please contact me if you prefer to pay by check. Click here for details of our 2-Day SUP Yoga Training in The Hamptons, NY!
Cancellation & Refund Policy
A $350 deposit is required to hold your space and is non-refundable in any event. Cancellations less than 4 weeks before the start date will not receive a refund.
Upcoming Training Dates
Please allow a few moments for the schedule of upcoming SUP Yoga teacher trainings to load below. Please be sure to enroll on the dates and for the location you prefer (i.e. Hamptons, NY or Tulum Mexico). Use the “next” buttons to see into the year ahead.